DEADLINE: 31 MAR 2024
Our High School Scholarship is for girls in their senior year of high school who plans to attend a Michigan university next fall and are interested in STEM.
This scholarship is an exciting first step for many young women to not just begin a career in a STEM field but also in Defense. Some of our own members or partners in the Defense industry received this scholarship.
Scholarship amount is determined based on fundraising efforts so please participate and support WID events! For more information email our Scholarship Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Applicants must meet eligibility criteria:
• Be a female
• Be a citizen of the United States
• Be a resident of Michigan
• Be a senior high school (grade 12) currently enrolled full time
• Demonstrate achievements in Science, Technology, Engineering & Math (STEM)
• Demonstrate interest in pursuing a career related to national security or defense
• Be active in school and/or the local community
• Be planning to attend an accredited Michigan university or college, either full-time or part-time
• Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0