Who We Are
The NDIA Central Georgia Chapter was founded officially in November 2020. The chapter is young, but we have a rich 15-year history of dedication and professionalism behind us as the Aerospace Industry Committee (AIC). As the Air Force mission has evolved, so to the AIC into a stronger, more resilient organization with a national prominence. The National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) Central Georgia Chapter provides industry support to research, software development, acquisition and sustainment activities as espoused by the Commanders of the Air Force Material Command (AFMC), the Air Force Sustainment Center (AFSC), and the Air Force Lifecycle Management Center (AFLCMC). Our Executive Planning Committee assists these Robins AFB (RAFB) organizations wherever we can make a difference. We are dedicated to developing and maintaining a close working relationship with industry and the government in supporting Robins Air Force Base, the Robins Depot Complex, the Museum of Aviation, the National STEM Academy, and our national interests.
- The Executive Planning Committee is the implementing arm of the Central Georgia (CG) Chapter. The primary mission of the Committee is to provide industry support to Robins Air Force, to develop a healthy and secure national security technology and innovation base that includes, government, academia, traditional and non-traditional defense partners. We support our current National Defense Strategy and provide the very best for National Defense. Our Chapter seeks to “Connect, Share, Learn and Innovate."
To learn more about the National Defense Industrial Association, click here.
What We Do
The NDIA Central Georgia Chapter has various strategic objectives:
- Support the NDIA national programs and activities
- Increase collaboration across Georgia’s defense enterprise
- Promote, support, and participate in Georgia’s Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) events
- Strengthen workforce development. What does the worker of tomorrow look like?
- Strengthen the defense industrial base
- Focus on technology trends
- Shape new technology and innovation systems
- Build security cooperation to include processes in foreign military sales (FMS) and direct commercial sales (DCS)
Our Chapter Map